Day 48/15 – Friday 1st May –15 days of Spanish lock down
Happy May Day!
When I walked Majic this morning, the streets were even quieter than ever. I guess it is a holiday and all the shops are shut!
So the rules for the lifting of the lock down have been confirmed and are now crystal clear. Let’s see how it pans out tomorrow…
On Monday my plan is to leave my kitchen… Power in the office has finally been restored! It’s been interesting being at home these past weeks and great to see the guys all day, but my productivity will certainly go up. I am looking forward to some more structured office hours.
Answers to the sample of Eamon’s devious questions and a request from me below…
1. How many kg of olives does it take to make a litre of extra virgin olive oil?
2. How many pints Guinness sold per day globally?
Answer: about 10 million
3. Before Mt Everest was discovered, what was the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mt Everest was always the tallest mountain, it just hadn’t been discovered…
4. In Spain, is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: no (he is dead)
5. Charlie Chaplin came first in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest – True or False?
Answer: False (apparently he came 3rd)
6. If humans DNA was uncoiled, how many miles long would it be?
Answer: 10 billion miles (earth to Pluto and back)
7. What’s the lifespan of Wild Oyster?
Answer: 30-40 years
8. Who uses more of their brains each day (man or woman)?
9. How many new golf balls are sold in US each year?
10. “We have a 5 billion dollar website. I have so many websites. I have them all over the place… hire people… it costs me three dollars” Did Trump says this (or did Eamon make it up)?
Answer: Not even Eamon could make that up!!!
I am quiz master on Thursday. If you have any devious questions, or curious facts I can use in the quiz, please do forward them to me. Thank you!
Have a great weekend,
Ground Floor ApartmentFront line beach apartment with wonderful sea view and private pool Impressive 2 bedroom / 2 bathro ...
- 2 2 €525,000
Middle Floor ApartmentMiddle Floor Apartment, Marbella, Costa del Sol. 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Built 63 m². Setting : Comm ...
- 1 1 €231,000
Middle Floor ApartmentONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE FIRST LINE OF BEACH OF MARBELLA. Located in one of the most emblemati ...
- 1 1 €265,500
Middle Floor ApartmentBright apartment near the beach in Marbella center. The property is located a couple of minutes from ...
- 1 1 €370,000
Semi-Detached HouseNew Development: Prices from € 1,602,000 to € 1,934,000. [Bedrooms: 3 to 4] [Bathrooms: 4 ...
- 3 4 €1,602,000