MARQUÉS DE CÁDIZ
Apartments Marques de Cadiz in Malaga City
Apartments Marques de Cadiz Malaga. Built over 3 floors: Studios and apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen. Properties full of natural light with modern and durable design. Apartment sizes range between 34m2 to 85m2, with parking spaces and storage rooms available for purchase. The apartment is delivered in optimal condition, with air conditioning and with a fully fitted kitchen.
***COVID-19 Special Offer***
Guaranteed Rental Investment – Marques de Cadiz Apartments
- Buy to Let Investment, from 148,000 Euros
- Guaranteed rental return during 3 years: 5% per annum
- A fully managed investment with no fee
- Solid capital growth potential due to city location
- Only 10 units available!
Marques de Cadiz Apartments Investment Payment Terms
- Deposit contract Payment of 40%
- Signing title deed on receipt of first occupancy licence Payment of 60%
Location – Marques de Cadiz Apartments
In recent years, the city of Malaga has become the true economic and business engine of southern Spain. Its history, culture and gastronomy have forged a cosmopolitan society of residents. Malaga has an exceptional communications network, with high-speed rail lines (AVE), an airport with direct connection to several worldwide international airports. With some 320 sunny days a year, Malaga is one of the favorite destinations and attracts tourists from across the world.
Marques de Cadiz – investment summary
- Secured property investment in Spain
- Guaranteed income
- Fully managed investment
- Rental management fees included during 3 years
- Capital growth potential in the province capital
Marques de Cadiz – the opportunity you are looking for. Click below to scroll through gallery of photos.
Lion Trust is the trading name for the Spanish legal entity SPC Overseas Realty S.L. Lion Trust assists property owners all property types to buy and sell their property.
This information has been prepared using information presented by the developer and is believed by the author to be reliable and accurate. However, Lion Trust makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. The information may be subject to change without notice. The author and Lion Trust does not accept responsibility for changes made to this document. Lion Trust Property operates independently from developers and uses a shared multiple listing system (MLS) for resale properties.
All contracts to buy and sell a property and rental contracts are made directly between the property seller and the private buyer. We always recommend our clients seek independent legal and financial advice as part of the selling process.
Lion Trust can accept no liability for any damages or losses resulting from the purchase or sale of property we have marketed.
Marques de Cadiz – the province and real estate sector:
- Value of real estate transactions until the end of 3rd quarter 2019 of freehold housing 4,479,790 thousand euros
- Average appraised value of free housing + 5.3%·
- Average forecast price of the square meter in 2020 2,210 euros + 8.1% compared to 2019
– The prices of the properties are subject to ITP (Property Transfer Tax) in force – The purchase of the furniture pack is compulsory to apply for the guaranteed rental income – The property will be rented on a long term basis – no occupancy for the landlord – The rental return will be paid to the landlord on a quarterly basis, in arrears – Otero Group will be given the exclusivity for the rental activities for the first 3 years