PRICING YOUR PROPERTY
Achieving the optimum price is the result of objective research into comparable properties, understanding the current market conditions and a gut feeling about your property.
- Attract buyers
- Enable you to make the most money from the sale possible
- Help you sell in the agreed timeframe
The simple fact is price is the number one factor that most property buyers use to determine which properties they want to view. Although the price is set by you, the value of the property is ultimately determined by the buyer.
- The Importance of Proper Pricing:
- Faster sale and less inconvenience
- Exposure to more buyers
- Increases response from agents
- Generates more enquiries
- Attracts higher offers
- More money to seller
- Avoids looking like a tired listing
What really matters is how your property stacks up against the others currently offered for sale and recently sold in your A major cause for concern is appraisal problems; overpricing can lead to loan rejections and lost time.
The Role of a Real Estate Agent in Pricing
- Provide you with a comparative market analysis of properties that are similar in terms of location, style, and amenities.
- We don't tell you what we think your home is "worth".
- The market determines value…together we determine the price.
- We determine the price based on the factors you control:
- Marketing time
- Exposure method
- Keep in touch with market trends and keep up to date with market activity of comparable homes.
- Estimate your net proceeds.
- Help to determine offering incentives.
An agent has NO control over the market, only the marketing plan.
Never select an agent based on price alone.
Just for sellers: an insider's guide selling your propertyIncludes detailed tips on how to:
- sell your property at the best price
- in the least time possible
- how to add value to your property
And the critical 9 minutes drill to get the best out of every property viewing